Welcome to MR Photography Simplified!

Simple examples to confusing Photography questions for beginning photographers







Thursday, July 22, 2010

    The Aputure Pro Coworker Wireless Remote shutter release is what I use when I want stable, vibration free shots. This unit attaches to the Hot Shoe on my EOS Rebel XS and allows me to use my tripod for very stable zoomed in shots. This remote actually has a range of approximately 50 feet! When shooting zoomed or closeup shots, I will use the Mirror Lockup setting on my camera as well. Mirror Lockup moves the camera's internal Through the Lens (TTL) mirror into the exposure position prior to opening the exposure shutter. By using Mirror Lockup, you can eliminate the small vibration that can ruin details in your picture.

2 comments:

  1. Would you consider doing a piece on still life photography (indoor) and maybe something on what kind of camera a beginner should use? I think that would be very helpful information.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I would do it as two seperate posts.

    ReplyDelete