Welcome to MR Photography Simplified!

Simple examples to confusing Photography questions for beginning photographers







Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Welcome to MR Photography Simplified!

I will endeavor to explain Photography tips in everyday terms and examples, so that even the beginning photographer can learn and grow. I have considered myself a "beginning" photographer for years, and recently realised that I did so, because I spent too much time trying to figure out what expert photographers were trying to teach me. It's my hope that by simplifying lessons that I have learned, you learn something and I reinforce what I know on the subject of Photography.

Topics I will discuss soon are -
What are Mega pixels? F-stops? Why film speed for a digital camera?
Advanced camera settings for beginners
Composing a shot, Back lighting, Front lighting
Landscape photography, People photography, Night Photography

Leave me a message on a topic you want explained and I will research it, simplify it and Blog it!
Welcome and enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. This is awesome, bro! I think you're a bit past "beginner" though. Hey, you need to check out this guy (Adam DeSio). He's from Don's hometown and does some amazing work!

    www.desiostudios.com
    www.adamdesio.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you always consider yourself a beginner, the eyes and mind stay open to learning something new!

    ReplyDelete